You’ve heard it said that for most people, their home is the single largest purchase they will make in their lifetime. This old saying is true for a reason. Have you checked real estate prices in Pennsylvania recently? Since the Commonwealth was created, no new land has been added. Land is inherently limited, and scarcity coupled with demand creates value.
That’s where I come in. As a real estate transactions attorney serving Elizabethtown, Gettysburg, and surrounding areas, my goal is to help you make sense of the market and move forward with confidence. The purchase or sale of real estate property is a significant venture—both emotionally and financially—but it doesn’t need to be overwhelming. Schedule a virtual or in-person consultation with me at North Star Legal Services, LLC to begin the process. If you can’t come to my offices in Elizabethtown or Gettysburg, I’ll come to you.
Goal-Oriented Real Estate Counsel
I know what it’s like to navigate the real estate market maze. Before opening North Star Legal Services, LLC, I worked for a home builder, where I gained invaluable personal experience dealing with many of the same issues that you face. Additionally, in developing large commercial real estate projects, I’ve learned to take multiple perspectives into account, especially the perspectives of a potential client or homebuyer. Let me help you pursue your goals in a variety of real estate matters, including:
- Residential real estate
- Commercial real estate
- Landlord-tenant matters
- Commercial leases
- Construction law
- Housing and construction defects
- Land use and zoning
LET ME DO THE HEAVY LIFTING
Move Forward Today
Residential Real Estate In Pennsylvania
When you walk into the office of a real estate transaction lawyer with questions surrounding a piece of property, you may often come away more puzzled than when you arrived. With the value of many properties and homes increasing by the day, it is important that you understand the mechanics of your real estate transaction. But the legal jargon can be quite confusing to just about everyone.
From paperwork at your closing to knowing what value (if any) is provided by a home inspection, I am ready to explain every element of a transaction in a down-to-earth manner that ensures you really understand what is happening and why. My goal is to help people in Hershey, Harrisburg, Lancaster, and throughout Pennsylvania successfully navigate complex real estate issues.
Commercial Real Estate Transactions
When it comes to these kinds of transactions, you’ll need a lawyer who understands the intricate laws, regulations and rules that come with any deal. There are the property laws, there are land use regulations and zoning laws, there are environmental and pollution laws, and there are the complexities of financing.
To make matters even more confusing, for many businesses, their exposure to real estate may be further complicated by a commercial lease. It’s important to understand your rights and obligations under a lease, either as a landlord or a tenant. Even more important, though, is gaining insight into what all these laws and contracts actually mean for your business.
Let me take the lead in your commercial real estate case so that you can truly move forward. Set up a time to speak with me, either virtually or in-person, wherever works best for you in Dauphin County, Lancaster County, Adams County, or anywhere in Pennsylvania.
Can’t I Just Hire A Realtor Instead?
Many people think they can navigate a real estate transaction with just the help of a real estate agent. However, this is simply not true. A real estate agent is one thing— but a real estate attorney who can provide legal advice backed by decades of experience is another thing entirely. In fact, I often charge less than you’d pay for a realtor’s typical commission. No matter where you live in Pennsylvania, I’m ready to take on the role of your skilled real estate agent and your legal advocate.
Real Estate Transactions Attorney In Elizabethtown, Pennsylvania
Real estate transactions should be a joy, not a pain. With more than 25 years of experience, including direct experience with home and commercial development, I’ve helped countless individuals, families, and businesses with their real estate needs. Get in touch with me at North Star Legal Services, LLC for a consultation.
- Closing A Real Estate Transaction In Pennsylvania
- A Brief Overview Of Escrow And Agreements
- The Benefits Of Real Estate Appraisals
- Understanding Your Title And Title Insurance
- Getting Started: Preparing To Buy Or Sell Real Estate
- Hiring The Right Pennsylvania Real Estate Attorney
- Introduction To Attorney Thomas McGlaughlin | North Star Legal Services LLC
- Financing Options For Development Projects
- Financing A Real Estate Transaction In PA
- Documents In A Real Estate Transaction
- Real Estate Title Report In Pennsylvania
- The Estate Planning Documents That Are Necessary Under Pennsylvania Laws To Help Family Or Other Loved Ones To Make Medical And Financial Decisions In The Event Of Incapacitated Or Death
- Why Everyone Needs To Do At Least Some Form Of Estate Planning In Pennsylvania
- The Use Of A Standard Agreement Or Contract For The Sale Or Purchase Of A Residential Property In Pennsylvania
- Clear Titles And Why They Matter
- How A Real Estate Attorney Assists With The Purchasing Of Residential Property In Pennsylvania
- Attorney Thomas McGlaughlin’s Experience In Real Estate Both As An Attorney And Prior To Working In This Arena
Taking care of the legal side of things today will make it so much easier to prevent disputes tomorrow Call Us Now (717) 990-7178